Social media marketing is a holistic, data-driven strategy that involves attracting and converting visitors into customers through personalized, relevant information and content –- not interruptive messages – and following them through the sales experience with ongoing engagement.
- 52% of marketers acquired a customer using Facebook.
- 43% of marketers acquired a customer using LinkedIn.
- 36% of marketers acquired a customer using Twitter.
How can social media help you and your business?
- Build your brand presence
- Build your fan base
- Drive Traffic to personal or professional websites
Social (commerce) network
- One major lingerie brand, for example, has 22 million followers on a photo-driven social media site.
- A brand focused on trendy clothing for young women uses multiple social media channels to promote new products on a daily basis.
- Morgan Stanley Research looked at 50 different brands and scored them across key platforms. The best “show a large and sustainable total user base with high levels of engagement,” adds Greenberger.
What are people doing online?
- Facebook has 1.44 billion active monthly users.
- 7 out of 10 adults visit Facebook at least once a month.
- Twitter has 302 million active monthly users and 100 million active daily users.
- 34% of Twitter users log into Twitter more than once a day.
- Over 70% of emerging markets are on Facebook and Twitter.
- People spend more time on social media than any other online activity, so it’s wise to put marketing dollars where the customers are.
Our Social media strategy:
- Attract new visitors with engaging content
- Convert visitors to fans with regular updates and fun informative information
- Create customers from fans by creating an atmosphere that they want to be apart of.
- Delight customers so they become promoters of the brand and attract new visitors
What we can do for you:
The Bronze Package
Social Media Coaching and Branding Setup
- Initial consultation to determine your needs
- Profile creation in the major social networks that will best work for your business
- at Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn
- 1 hour training to learn how to use your new sites
- Personalized Twitter background
- Facebook Fan Page creation
- Coaching on what to post and when
- $500 one time startup fee
The Silver Package
Social Media Maintenance Package
(on One social media site)
- Monthly analytics on posts and interactions
- Scheduled posts, up to three times per week
- Comment monitoring on Facebook or Twitter
- $100 per month maintenance fee
- Additional social media sites can be added for an additional fee
The Gold Package
Social Media Maintenance Package and Content Creation
(on One social media site)
- Everything included in the Silver Package
- Content calendaring and creation
- $250 per month maintenance fee